Why is firefox websites messed up?
why is my homepage to aol messed up on firefox but internet explorer shows aol homepage like it should? On firefox the screen is stretched stays loading and everything is to the left i've uninstalled it and reinstalled it again and still messed up on all websites i go to everything is all on the left?
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
My Aol Homepage on firefox is also all out of whack but mine is in a state of disorganization and most of it is missing and a bunch of lines across the page. It was fine when I first opened my firefox but I went to visit one of my other websites and when i came back to my homepage on firefox it was a total mess.
I have uninstalled/ re- installed, repaired and a hundred otehr things to fix this problem and it is still all wrecked. I don't know if it is a firefox issue or an AOL issue but I do know one thing, it is "ONLY" my homepage that is affected. I have visited other websites while still on firefox and they all were fine...... like I said, its only my aol homepage on firefox that is affected. Please someone how can this be fixed. I would hate to have to go back to IE, which by the way, the homepage is just as it should be.
Try deleting cookies and cache:
1. Tools| Clear recent history
2. Time range to clear: Everything
3. If it isn't already selected, select Cookies and Cache
4. Clear now
Test for the problem