not sufficent privelges what does this mean for uploadingff3.6
I have Fiefox. I am trying to upgrade tp firefox 3.6. But everytime I try a message pops up that says it can not load firefox 3.6 because I do not have sufficent privelges. What does this mean and haw do I get sufficent privelges.
Additional System Details
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Verified Download Plugin
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Provides support for Windows Media.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- RealMedia Player
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20060111 Firefox/188.8.131.52
If you have Mac OS X 10.4 or newer then do this:
Download a new copy of the Firefox program: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html
Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean reinstall.
Install the new version that you have downloaded.
Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.