Please re-open topic marked as solved but definitely NOT solved!
click onto "See Solution", read, and be surprised. Please re-open.
And: same issue with another topic on this bug: https://support.mozilla.com/tiki-view_forum_thread.php?forumId=1&comments_parentId=616733 this one has been closed for comments and also no solution.
This bug has been filed 3/4 of a year ago. It needs to be reopened for discussion, and finally: solution. When you guys in charge of these forums close topics it leads to a bug NOT being solved.
PS: another topic on this @ mozillazine: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1612775&sid=5f8c1e9b989649c8fab630e58261fef3&start=15
Modified by LeeBee
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.7
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Suggest you just rename your thread and summarize where the problem stands. You also might put [Mac] in the subject because it doesn't seem to be a problem on Windows.