Why is Firefox Namoroka 3.6.3 faster and more stable than Firefox 3.6.8
a)Why is Firefox Namoroka 3.6.3 faster and more stable than Firefox 3.6.8. Firefox 3.6.8 repeatedly crashes and the message details are Plugins/Plugin Basket!!! The original Firefox Namoroka 3.6.3 is not only faster but does not crash?
b) Why are there NO security updates for Firefox Namoroka 3.6.3?
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Version 1.0.5, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100406 Namoroka/3.6.3
Namoroka is the nightly tester version of what will become the next Firefox release, and it is up to - Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52pre) Gecko/20100813 Namoroka/3.6.9pre ID:20100813042130 - right now.
If you are having problems with the Plugin Container in 3.6.8, you will probably have the same problems with 3.6.9pre, too.
The first thing you should do is to update to the latest "86" release that came put this past Thursday.