I want to know where the temp folder is. so when I download an flash video in my browser I can find the file and save it
some web sites do not allow you save flash videos. yet they have to downloaded temporarily on my hard drive somewhere. I want to know where? If I can find it I should be able to move it so I can keep it
I am using the latest version of Firefox I am using windows 7 64bit
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Office Live Update v1.5
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Version 1.1.2, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
The temp folder is at %TEMP%. You can find it by going to Start--and type in the search box %TEMP% and pressing ENTER
You probably won't find FLV files in the cache. Such Files are loaded by a Flash player and not downloaded to the temp folder.
You can look at these extensions: