Double Clicking Tab Scroll button
Well, it's not really that big of a problem, but I guess I've finally decided to try and solve this. I've spent some time skimming through the links I got from the Help section, Google, and 'About:Config'.
But most of that ends up on something unrelated--moving on though, my problem is simple: I really hate it when I double click the 'Scroll buttons' (What are these called anyway?) (the buttons next to the tabs on the far left and far right side in the tab-bar) it scrolls over an entire page instead of, as in the old days, would just scroll over two tabs.
Some people may like this, but it's not my thing. Anyway, I hope I was articulate enough that my problem is clear.
Summary: I really dislike the fact that when the 'tab-scroll-button' is double clicked it scrolls a page, rather than just two tabs.
Truly and Fishily yours, Fish Kiler
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152)