Why can't i bring up the menu bar when ive tried everything i could think of?
i can't bring up the menu bar when ive hidden it and ive tried with right-clicking and Alt or Alt+M and when i try it with safe mode it comes back but the same happens when i hide it again and nothing will work and i dont know what to do
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- ijji Auto Install Plugin for Mozilla
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Pando Web Installer
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Nexon Game Controller
- Unity Player 2.5.1b3
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_01 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox
In Firefox 3.6 and later on Windows you can hide the "Menu Bar" via "View > Toolbars" or via the right-click context menu on a toolbar.
Press F10 or press and hold the Alt key down to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily.
Go to "View > Toolbars" or right-click the "Menu Bar" or press Alt+V T to select which toolbars to show or hide (click on an entry to toggle the state).
See also ((Menu bar is missing)) and http://kb.mozillazine.org/Toolbar_customization