I know that onbeforeunload can be used for it. But onbeforeunload gets called when page is refreshed or navigated. I have to call a function only and only when firefox is closed using close button given at the top.
clientX , clientY not working in firefox.
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Java Plug-in 1.4.2_19 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5
Although possibly not related to your problem, I have to remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment has been discontinued and is no longer supported. On top of this, it has known unpatched bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum security, stability, performance and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.