The Adobe Flash plugin has crashed
I have looked through all the different answers to this question I could find and I have done all the plug in updates as well as everything mentioned. I still seem to be getting the same crash report and i am not to sure how to fix it. Flash Player seems to works fine for some things but i can not get on to any youtube videos. Please let me know if you have any help for me
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Version 1.1.2, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
If you have tried the suggestions in the article, Adobe Flash plugin has crashed - Prevent it from happening again then try disabling hardware acceleration in your Flash settings:
Right-click on any Flash object on a webpage, select Settings and uncheck "Enable hardware acceleration" (on the Display tab).
Modified by AliceWyman