How can I get Firefox to show ALL the pictures of people's profiles once I log onto myspace?
Every time I log onto MySpace, on every profile I go onto to look at, there are at least some if not most of their pictures blank, it won't show me their pictures, even when I look at my profile pictures it won't show most of them, it'll be a blank space when at the top it say picture 34 out of 70 or something. It isn't my computer doing this because google chrome and the other internet program I have show all pictures on myspace.
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_06 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100504 Firefox/3.5.10
Check the image exceptions: Tools > Options > Content: Load Images: Exceptions - See Settings for web content, pop-ups, fonts, and languages
A way to see which images are blocked is to click the favicon (Site Identification icon) on the left side of the location bar.
A click on the "More Information" button will open the Security tab of the "Page Info" window (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
Open the Media tab of the "Page Info" window.
Select the first image and scroll down though the list with the Down arrow key.
If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.