Why can't I wipe my address bar clean, even after deleting all my history? I ticked everything but my address bar is still full of the website adresses I've visited and it still does the autocomplete when I type in as if my browsing history is still there
Why can't I wipe my address bar clean, even after deleting all my history? I ticked everything but my address bar is still full of the website adresses I've visited and it still does the autocomplete when I type in as if my browsing history is still there. The e-mail address/profile name autocomplete however, still gets wiped clean after deleting the history and that's how I know that clearing my private data still works. At least, partly. Help!
Every time Firefox opened
== It didn't used to do this but over time it's started to develop.
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Unity Web Player lets you experience dazzling interactive 3D right in your browser. For more information, visit Unity .
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Show in Finder
Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox 5.7 true
YouTube to MP3 1.0.7 true email@example.com