How do I erase a digital audio recordable cd so I can record my music
I have a cd that is digital audio recordable from Computer Essentials (80 min, 700 mb) I recorded a list of a few songs that I would like to remove and record a different list of songs from my playlist. Can you give me all scenarios and a way to erase and re record?
Just once or twice
Additional System Details
- Google Gadget Plugin 5.7.712.19360
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729) ;ShopperReports FBSMTWB
You are in the wrong forum. This is for the Firefox browser only.
I realize that, but I've asked a question here before, since I've been with firefox for 5 yrs, and usually someone is caring enough to help, if they can. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, that was not my intention. Can you suggest a different forum to ask this question? Thank you.
Just our of curiosity, did you try to delete the songs on the CD and record the new ones on it? If so, what happened?
I did once, but, do not remember exactly what happened, other than it wouldn't allow me to. I am doing it again right now and will respond in a moment. Thanks for trying to help. BRB
If nothing works, you can always re-format the CD which will wipe out any datas it has on it. Then you will have a brand new CD.
i forget how to do that, can you help?
Open My Computer, Right Click on the CD and there will be a "Format" option.