Bookmarks appearing on toolbar with boring folder as icon!
When I want to bookmark a page, it saves it on the toolbar with a boring looking folder as the icon, rather than say the blue 'F' of Facebook. Why does this happen?
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Does the Favicon for that new bookmark appear when you use that bookmark for the first time?
No. It stays a blank folder!
IE is so much easier, but I want to use Mozilla!