Why will None of the Add ons Load in 3.6?
Why will none of my add on's load? I have used "Down Load Helper and a Screen Capture" fo years. Now Fire Fox will not load them.
Every time Firefox opened
== I Switched to Windows 7
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Fire fox tells me that it will load the add ons when it starts next but it never does.
Try to do a compatibility check by cllcking the "Find Updates" button in the Extension Manager (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions).
Tried to do the compatibility check with "Find updates". The command doesn't "light up" The only two that can be used are "options" and "Cancel Install." Have also reinstalled the add-ons with no luck.