My command line is missing, ie, "File, View, Edit, Tool, etc" all I have at the top of the screen is "Firefox - Mozilla Firefox" or whatever app I am looking at
The top of my screen has the Firefox symbol and the name of the page I am looking at, i.e., "Firefox - Mozilla Firefox". My command line that has the critical functions such as File, View, Edit, Tools, History is missing!
Every time Firefox opened
== Just started yesterday
Additional System Details
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
No information in troubleshooting helps. To fix the tool bar it tells me to go to Tool or View, or ?? but I don't have that line visible on my screen.