width of sreen compressed to middle 1/3
I can open page properly with Internet Explorer but with Mozilla page is compressed so that I can't read it.
Every time Firefox opened
== this morning 7/30/10 at 7 AM
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- Logitech Device Detection
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
Did not see any that is my problem.
The zoom setting is site specific and can be changed by the following key combinations:
- CTRL + 0 reset
- CTRL + + zoom in
- CTRL + - zoom out
See also the Font size and zoom - increase the size of web pages article.
Using the control, zoom reset did the trick.