PAGE AUTOMATICALLY GOES BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGE WHILE BROWSING
When I am at a website browsing, the page automatically goes back to gthe previous page
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100316 Firefox/3.6.2
Could that be related to moving the mouse? Like a "Mouse Gesture"? You didn't bother providing Troubleshooting Information as requested, so we can't view what addons you have installed in Firefox.
Do you have that problem when running in the Firefox SafeMode? http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Safe+Mode Don't select anything right now, just use "Continue in SafeMode."
Intsead of him (or them) i can post what i m using right now.
As Extensions i m using: Feedback 1.0.3 Java Quick Starter 1.0
As Plugins: Adobe Acrobat 18.104.22.168 Java Deployment Toolkit 22.214.171.124 Java(TM) Platform SE 6 U22 126.96.36.199 Microsoft DRM 188.8.131.5203 (Drm Store Netscape Plugin) Microsoft DRM 184.108.40.20603 (DRM Netscape Network Object) Shockwave Flash 10.1.102.64 Windows Media Player Plug-in Dynamic Link Library 220.127.116.119
As Theme: Only Default one.
After a bit long search and tryouts ive found the issue.
- Disabling Horizontal Scrolling*
If you re using a laptop with touchpad there are 2 regions at the bottom of your touchpad and right part. Used to scroll pages. Horizontal scrolling can cause this problem with some external usb mouse so disable it. It can be done from your mouse options under Controll Panel. (virtual scrolling etc. for my laptop LG e500)
Hope this helps. Worked for me.