After I downloaded Firefox 4.0b2, it opened but wouldn't give me window to work with. Since it wouldn't work, I couldn't use the regular feedback on the beta. Mac 10.6.4.
I had been running FF4.0b1 OK. When I started FF4.0b2, it would open, but wouldn't give me a window, so I couldn't use the normal feedback.
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.7
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
I want to ask for more information. Does it happen in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode?
I'm sorry, but I don't have time to check it out. I've just stopped using the beta.