Firefox crashing with no add-ons or plug-ins
Yesterday, I removed all of my add-ons and deleted all of my plug-ins except for Mozilla Default. Firefox ran smoothly all day yesterday after that. Now today, it's beginning crashing again. (RtlpWaitForCriticalSection | RtlEnterCriticalSection) is the signature of the crash. I don't know what's causing this at all. There is nothing left that could be contributing to this as far as I can tell.
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
All of my extensions are disabled.
Please read this article to see if it helps: