Orkut and Software synchronisation problems Firefox 4 BETA.
Firefox BETA doesn't load New Orkut. Only the earlier version of Orkut shows up while trying to browse through Firefox BETA. Also, the Nokia Avi suite 2.2 browser synchronization extension shows 'Incompatible with Firefox 4.0b1'. Please help.
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Version 1.0.5, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1
Firefox synchronization extension (Nokia Ovi suite 2.2), IDM CC 6.3, Java quick starter 1.0
4.0b1 is a pre-release tester version, which is 5 - 6 months away from being released to the general public. If you need stuff like that Orkut and Nokia Avi in Firefox, stick with the 3.6.x release versions.
I am facing the same problem