How do I find yesterday's history.... and a week ago's history?
The only history that shows is "Today's". Where are the other days' history stored and how can I reach them.
Additional System Details
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.16.10
- Keep your drivers up-to-date with Driver Agent. Designed for Firefox, Opera, Mozilla and Netscape; version 2.2008.3.24
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
When I sign off from Firefox, on my Mac, I request to save tabs but when I sign back on I don't get them. My PC saves them. But due to the fact that I can't even retrieve them from the history, looks like I have to go back to using Safari. Another thing that Safari has that Firefox doesn't have is the autofill.