The orange firefox button in the top left corner does not show up.
I installed the Firefox 4 beta today, and I noticed that the orange Firefox button that should be in the top left corner does not show up. Searching around, all I got were ways to get rid of it.
Every time Firefox opened
== I installed Firefox 4.0b1
Additional System Details
- -Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- QUAKE LIVE
- MSN® Toolbar
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nexon Game Controller 188.8.131.52
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Veoh Web Video Player Browser Plugin
- Version 1.1.1, copyright 1996-2010 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)
Adblock Plus 1.21, ChatZilla 0.9.86, Feedback 1.0rc1
You should see that button if the Menu Bar is hidden: View > Toolbars > [[ ] Menu Bar.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes). See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
Heh, thanks, I feel like an idiot for not thinking of something simple as that.
I sure was stupid to not think of that.