is there any other setting for "zoom in" except in the menu bar?
Every time i open a Firefox window i have zoom in the window via the menu bar (or Ctrl ++). I have to do this every time after I open a new window, or a new tab. It is annoying and tiring. How can I set the level zooming in, so that it will apply for all tabs and windows, and save it?
Every time Firefox opened
Try using the Default FullZoom Level extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
Try using the Default FullZoom Level extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965