With the new update on firefox browser no pictures show in facebook ! How do I get them back?
With new update on firefox browser all pictures do not show on facebook for me. (They do show on internet explorer facebook!) I've uninstalled firefox and reinstalled it with same results. How do I get them back.
Every time Firefox opened
== A couple weeks ago!
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 126.96.36.199
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100713 Firefox/3.6.7 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
A way to see which images are blocked is to click the favicon (Site Identification icon) on the left side of the location bar. A click on the "More Information" button will open the Security tab of the "Page Info" window (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info"). Open the Media tab of the "Page Info" window. Select the first image and scroll down though the list with the Down arrow key. If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.