When I save images from Firefox, they can't be used as background images!
Hi! I have a small problem with Firefox that bothers me. I run on a Mac OS X Snow Leopard. When I see an image that I like, I right click and choose "Save Image". I store it in my Pictures folder. When I go to the manager that helps me choose a background, the picture isn't available to use! But when I save a picture in Safari, it is there for me to choose. Why does this happen? Thank you!
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5.7
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100713 Firefox/3.6.7
Does that image has the correct file extension (.jpg) ? Can you open the image in a picture viewer?
same with me