If I got rid of all my toolbars except for the bookmarks toolbar, how do I get them back?
I was using Firefox and I went onto a page where I wanted the maximum viewing...er...capacity, and I got rid of all of my toolbars except the bookmarks bar, thinking I could right click that toolbar and get the rest back by right clicking it. Unfortunately, this was not the case. Now I am without an Important Buttons, Address etc. toolbar, and I am at a loss as for what to do. Any suggestions?
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Pando Web Installer
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nexon Game Controller
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20091201 Firefox/3.5.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
I cannot open that because I do not have a "tools" at the top of the page.
Hit the Alt key to show the Menu bar, then open View > Toolbars and select Menu bar, so it has a check-mark. Then open View > Toolbars again and check-mark the Navigation toolbar.
BTW, F10 is the toggle for Full Screen.