disable :Additional Plugins are required to display all the media on this page
I do not want to download Abode flashplayer, so each time I visit a site using it, I get this popup- install this plug in. This is very annoying. How do I stop this pop up
== I visit a site using the flashplayer
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 GTB7.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I do not want to install flashplayer, and I do not want to be prompted to install it by firefox
Yeah, this is really annoying.
Just open "about:config" and set "plugin.default_plugin_disabled" to "false".
about.config is no longer available
about:config with a colon, not a period
use about:config then go to plugins.hide_infobar_for_missing_plugin and then set to true.