Skin in FF4 beta doesnt work propertly
I have skin but it looks weird. On my second computer with Vista it looks normal (like on beta screenshots).
What should I do?
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:2.0b1) Gecko/20100630 Firefox/4.0b1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
The appearance of Firefox 4 beta will be different depending on what version of Windows you are using.
For example, the new Firefox button and Aero Glass support are only for Windows Vista and Windows 7. Windows XP will have the old-style menus similar to previous versions of Firefox.
When you say it looks weird, what problems do you have?
for example I dont have [+] (new tab) button next to opened tabs, also the skin is silver and I have different colors on my Vista
tabs are also weirdly small (on screens they are higher)
it looks like some skin not default one and I didnt install anything