username works but password that has never been changed no longer is accepted
PASSWORD NOT ADDEPTED, X-MARKS ADDED. CAN'T UNINSTALL IT
Additional System Details
- -The default plugin handles plugin data for mimetypes and extensions that are not specified and facilitates downloading of new plugins.
- Scalable Vector Graphics, as handled by RSVG-2.22.1. Views SVG images.This is alpha software. It will probably behave in many situations, but may also ride your motorcycle, drink all your milk, or use your computer to browse porn. Comments, feature requests, and patches are welcome.See http://librsvg.sourceforge.net/ for information.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- The next generation Java plug-in for Mozilla browsers.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 (VectorLinux package 3.6.3-1vl60)
You installed Xmarks but it is not accepting your password? You would need to contact Xmarks support.
About your other problem:
1. On the menu bar, select Tools
3. Select the add-on you want to uninstall.
4. Click Uninstall . Again when prompted
You will need to restart Firefox
If the above failed to work see Cannot remove an add-on (extension or theme)