I am using Firefox to do searches. When I go to a webpage, then close it, my Firefox search page is not there. I have to re-open Firefox for each search!
When I am using Firefox search and click to a web page, then close that web page, Firefox search page is gone. I have to re-open Firefox for each search.
Every time Firefox opened
== I started using Firefox
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9
HP Smart Web Printing
Java Quick Starter
When you open links from a Search page, use or a Middle-click to have those page open in a new Tab. When you close the Tab you'll be back at the original Search page.