How can I stop visuals and audios from "buffering"?
Anything that moves or has audio is frequently stopped while buffering. How can I get rid of that happening?
Every time Firefox opened
== The cable service was interrupted.
Additional System Details
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- ActiveX Container Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100504 Firefox/3.5.10 GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
It happens when your internet speed is too slow. Nothing to do with Firefox.
There was a cable disruption in the line before it reaches my house the same time that the problem began, but TWC (Time Warner Cable) has been here since the repair and maintains I have a strong signal. Should I re-contact them about this problem?
If it didn't happen before this cable problem, yes.
Did you try to power the router off/on ?