firefox freezes up when using facebook
computer freezing up when in facebook
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin for Mozilla (Gecko Version: 1.8b1)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
freezes up when i am in facebook
Your Firefox settings and info are kept in a folder separate from the Firefox program, called your profile folder. Try creating a test profile, to see if the problem still occurs. See Use the Profile Manager to create and remove Firefox profiles
thanks for the reply but I don't know how to get into the folder...thanks.
To fix computer freezes or facebook freezes problem, follow these guidelines to fix it:
- First, small size of RAM makes computer slow.
- Secondly, corrupt windows registry causes freezing in computer.
- The third most important thing that you can do to optimize your Facebook is to optimize your internet connection.
- So it is recommended you use a system utilities software that provides the feature of internet optimizer.
- Also remove unwanted add-ons/extensions from your browser.
- It is also recommended to clean system junk and browsers junk.
The above guidelines allow you to Avoid Facebook Freezing and keep your Windows properly maintained.
I got some help from this article to avoid Facebook Freezes.
Hope it works for you also.