how do i fix cookies as message box dosent open on ebay but did before
in the last two days when i try to send a message on ebay the message box dosent show , ebay tells me this is due to my cookies i have cleared all history and still have the problem have looked in your support but dont find any answers that i understand am very new to this and have only just found out that cookies exist plese help as the messaging in ebay is important thank you
@blaise: Thanks! Worked! :)Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Firefox Proxy component for eMail ID
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; es-ES; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 GTB7.1
Hi, I have the same problem, can someone please advise on how to fix this! It is annoying going back to IE7 just to reply to a question.
I also want a fix for this. I have to switch to crappy IE8 to send a message in ebay.
Same problem on FF 3.6.6, also had to switch to IE8 Windows 7
it seams a lot of people are having trouble with firefox, since i last posted it has got worse , freezing , jumping and crashing all together. when i minimise it closes. i have checked for virus and malware, i dont have any or so says avast. i have uninstalled and reinstalled firefox but still have the same problems . this is very annoying as for me firefox has always been the best. has anyone else had these problems, and does ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION PLEASE .
SAME HERE CAN'T REPLY TO MESSAGES ON EBAY
I had the same problem.
It was suggested that: open ebay page.... Try going view > adblock plus blockable items > anything in red esp if it says table in it, unblock > refresh page.
worked for me
have dissabled all the red in adblock and refreshed the page and still cant get the message box any other ideas please
@blaise: Thanks! Worked! :)
thank you but had to disable adblock entireley on ebay for it to work properley