I have data transferring to and from "DESIGNBLOXLIVE.COM" that locks up my internet. What is this site and how do I block it?
My AVG spyware/spam/virus protection is current and does not block this site either?
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Gadget Plugin 5.7.712.19360
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- eMusic Download Manager and eMusic Remote Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Allows browsing on RealArcade sites with Mozilla browsers.
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Google Update
- Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100504 Firefox/3.5.10 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
I have the same problem. What to do?
AOL tech had not heard of this problem last night and suggested I delete firefox and download it again. Problem occurs in email and system locks for several minutes. Did not occur when using google chrome so it appears that this is unique to firefox.
How can this be fixed? Just started a few days ago and I have to shut down!
See if this forum thread helps you. http://www.spywareinfoforum.com/index.php?showtopic=123478
If it doesn't help you, there are other specialized forums for malware removal where you should be able to get help:
* SWI Forums - http://www.spywareinfoforum.com/ * Safer Networking Forums - http://forums.spybot.info/ * Bleeping Computer Forums - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ * http://www.spywarewarrior.com/index.php * http://forum.aumha.org/
Same issue but only on 1 of my email accounts. Both are AOL emails, so is it a firefox issue or an AOL issue?
I ran spybot search & destroy & let it fix all the problems (two). Everything was fine for a day or two, now the designbloxlive thing is back, again only on the one email account.
help! I don't know much about computers. have 2010 norton internet and installed but still have problem.
Same problem! Spyware scans don't detect it. I've just now added designbloxlive.com to my "restricted sites" hoping my computer will block it but I don't know whether this was the correct thing to do.