How can I tell what version of Firefox I have?
How to I tell what version of firefox I have because its been a while since i have been on ?
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Game Loader Plugin for Power Challenge Games
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r22
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
On the menu bar, go to "Help -> About Mozilla Firefox" and there you can check which version you have installed
You posted with a Firefox 3.6.6 user agent.
You can see the Firefox version at the top and the user agent at bottom of the "Help > About" window (Mac: Firefox > About Mozilla Firefox).
3.6.8 updated while I was in my adm. account. I came to other account and checked and it is 3.6.6. So and used the "as adm" on the same account and checked and it says it updated but connection timed out.
When I opened Fx, All my web pages were gone, so thought it had undated in this one. I have only two accounts. adm and this one.
I checked this account in the "about fx' and it still says 3.6.6.
I really don't want to keep running "as adm" and wondered why it didn't update both accounts? And when will the limited one become updated.
Thank you for your time.
Try to run Firefox as Administrator (right-click: Run as Administrator) to see if that helps.
See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/Software_Update (Software Update not working properly) Remove the files in the updates and updates\0 folder: XP: C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Mozilla Firefox\updates %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Mozilla Firefox\updates C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\updates ..... Vista/Windows7: C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Mozilla Firefox\updates %LOCALAPPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Mozilla Firefox\updates C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\updates