Adobe Flash Plugin crashes on Tinychat
When someone broadcasts in Tinychat the Adobe Flash Plugin often crashes. I've made sure that all of my plugins are up to date and I'm using Firefox version 3.6.6 I've also tried disabling hang protection and that didn't help.
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Pando Web Installer
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
Java Console 6.0.20
Adobe DLM (powered by getPlus(R))
I see that you are using Shockwave Flash 10.0.r45. There is an exploited hole in that version of Flash Player. Please upgrade to Flash Player 10.1 Hopefully the problem will be fixed.
Okay SOMEONE figured it out.
1. Enter your desire tinychat chat room.
2. Right click near the 4 Chat function icons.(camera,microphone,gear) A tab should come out with 3-4 options.
3. Click Settings.
4. Your Privacy tab should open already, if not click on it. Should be a picture of an screen and eye on it.
5. Click on Deny
6. Press Close.
7. A tinychat option should pop up asking if you want to try again click Close
8. Click Start Broad Casting. A pop out should be displayed giving you a few option of which camera you should use. pick whichever works for you.
9. The setting from before should come out. Click Allow this time in privacy.
10.Should work Enjoy!