how do I printscreen from a web page?
I tried to print screen a web page from by bank. Nothing was saved to the clipboard, except the URL of the web page
Just once or twice
== the first time I tried to do it
Additional System Details
- -BitCometAgent v1.19 for Firefox
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
If you press PrtScn (or the equivalent key) on your keyboard, the currently shown screen should be saved to clipboard (save for some DirectX-specific cases, which shouldn't be the case here at all). Make sure you press it. Some computers may take some time to process the screenshot, so wait a bit until you're sure "it's done".
In any case, this is probably a support question for Microsoft, rather than Firefox.
Also, you may be interested in installing an extension that takes a screenshot solely of the website. I recommend Screengrab, as a functional, feature rich and stable add-on for that kind of screenshooting.