Why does Google analytics freeze up when I go to Kijiji?
I'm using a MiniMac with O.S. 10.4.11. It's an old 1.42 Ghz. pre-Intel chip. I'm using Firefox 3.6.6, and when I attempt to go to Kijiji, for no reason whatsoever, Google analytics shows up at the bottom left of my screen, and the load bar shows about 3/4's of being done. And that's where it freezes COMPLETELY. The existing blue line on the load bar doesn't even have the auger turning, indicating that it's working. Please fix, but whatever you do, don't tell me I've got a worm, or something. I'm sure it's just Google's spyware screwing up.
URL of affected sites
I've had the same problem, but using the Mac Safari browser seems to be the fix for now.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 166
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- DivX Content Upload Plug-In: Uploads DivX video in your browser!
- DivX Browser Plug-In: Plays DivX video in your browser!
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6
takeourjobs.org was the one I had problems with today,but there have been several other websites with the same problem,only on Firefox,not Explorer.
I've had the same problem, but using the Mac Safari browser seems to be the fix for now.
Add Firefox ghostery addon...it works!
you can try this one:
Edited out questionable site - NS
Modified by NoahSUMO
How to fix a blue screen