Options in setting dialogs unreadable when mouse cursor hovers over them
When I open "Preferences" dialog and try to edit any options which are represented with checkboxes or radio buttons when I point mouse at them the text becomes the same color as the background so you can't read it. First I thought it had something to do with my gtk theme settings but other gtk programs show their dialogs fine, so it must be a firefox issue.
Additional System Details
- -The Totem 2.26.2 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Scalable Vector Graphics, as handled by RSVG-2.26.0. Views SVG images.This is alpha software. It will probably behave in many situations, but may also ride your motorcycle, drink all your milk, or use your computer to browse porn. Comments, feature requests, and patches are welcome.See http://librsvg.sourceforge.net/ for information.
- This is the DjVuLibre-3.5.21 version of the DjVu plugin.See DjVuLibre.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r262
- The default plugin handles plugin data for mimetypes and extensions that are not specified and facilitates downloading of new plugins.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; FreeBSD i386; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100701 Firefox/3.5.10
Active stop button
Are you using the Default Theme?
It appeared to be a faulty gtk theme engine after all :-( It mixed up background and text color in prelight mode. So it's not a firefox bug. Sorry to have bothered you, folks.