Firefox doesn't access GMAIL correctly, it returns "The page isn't redirecting properly"
When I navigate to mail.google.com, Firefox used to automatically log me into my Gmail account, however since I updated to the latest version of firefox. I continually get the error The page isn't redirecting properly appear on firefox. It works fine when I access it from IE. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have also checked that browser is accepting cookies
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Adobe ESD Version Manager 2.0
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin module
- Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_11 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
The page isn't redirecting properly
Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
* This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
"Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now" "Remove the Cookies" from sites causing problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies" See http://kb.mozillazine.org/Clearing_the_cache and http://kb.mozillazine.org/Cookies --- See also http://kb.mozillazine.org/The_page_is_not_redirecting_properly
Worked for me!! TY
same problem the gmail issue plus some web pages doesnt load correctly (all elements of the page load at left side), solution provide by cor-el solve both problems
Firefox doesn't open Gmail Login page correctly most of the time show me
"The connection was interrupted"
but IE is so better than firefox to open Gmail account page