With version 3.6.3 I can no longer do a right click with the mouse and check the properties of a live url link on web pages
Windows XP Pro, SP3. Firefox 3.6.3. Ever since updating to this version a few weeks ago I can no longer do a right click of the mouse and check the properties of an active url link on webpages. I've always had the option before. I want this feature back!!!!
This add-on restores the Properties feature: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/14228/Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.2
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
This add-on restores the Properties feature: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/14228/
In Firefox 3.6 Properties has been removed from the right click context menu. You can use View Image Info or View Page Info in the right click context menu to see the (image) properties.
You can use the above mentioned extension (Element Properties 6) to get that context menu item back.
See also Link And Forminfo: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/6939
Thanks guys, that add-on fixed it.