How do I change the layout "style" of Firefox? It has a "medeival" look and it hard to read
Another user on this computer has selcted a "medieval"-looking page style (format?) and it is hard for me to read or navigate with. I have searched for anoption to change the layout style, but do not see that option anywhere. Please tell me how I can change the look of my Firefox.
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Adobe SVG Viewer v3.0 for Macintosh
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.3
- Coupons Inc. Plugin
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100504 Firefox/3.5.10
Ad blocker 0.6.7, Adblock Plus 1.1.3, AOL Radio Toolbar 220.127.116.1151, Better Privacy 1.47, DownloadHelper 4.7.2, FastestFox 4.0.3, Forecastfox 0.9.10.2, Surf Canyon 3.0.4, Target Advertising Cookie Opt-Out 2.0, WeatherBug 18.104.22.168, Webmail Ad Blocker 3.1.2
If you have a problem with the font then you can do a check for corrupted fonts and other font issues: http://www.creativetechs.com/iq/garbled_fonts_troubleshooting_guide.html - CreativeTechs Tips: Garbled Fonts Troubleshooting Guide http://www.thexlab.com/faqs/multipleappsquit.html - Font Book 2.0 Help: Checking for damaged fonts
If you have a problem with the CSS then check Website colors are wrong and Websites look wrong or appear differently than they should
my format changed overnight. how do i get it back the way it was
I finally figured out my problem - I was able to change the "theme" of the page layout with the "Tools" - "Add Ons" selection, in the "Themes" tab. Set it to Default, and uninstall any others that appear there.