I cant delete my form and search history?
I cant delete my search history, i just updated my Firefox and every time i clear my "form and search history" it wont work. I tried everything, I went clear history and checked everything even my cookies but my search history just wont delete? why is this happening?
Additional System Details
- -Yahoo! activeX Plug-in Bridge
- Google Gadget Plugin 5.7.712.19360
- Pando Web Installer
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Nexon Game Controller
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
If those don't work, you might have some corrupted files. I believe form history is saved in the formhistory.sqlite. See Recovering important data from an old profile for more information.
It is possible that there is a problem with the file that stores the "Saved Form" data. Rename or delete formhistory.sqlite (plus formhistory.sqlite-journal and formhistory.sqlite.corrupt and formhistory.dat, if they exist) in the Profile Folder in case there is a problem with the file that stores the "Saved Form" data. This will remove all saved form data, so you may want to rename formhistory.sqlite to formhistory.sqlite.sav or move the file to another folder in case you need to recover some saved data.
Hi, I too have the same problem.I deleted the file formhistory.sqlite and restatted FF but my form data still shows up. Any ideas? Thanks!