plugin container, bad idea, try using it on evony! turns it into google crome!
memory issues since update, pausing freezing and general misbehavior with large flash, IE; evony, which is the same issue with chrome and opera.
Every time Firefox opened
== downloaded 3.6
Additional System Details
- -Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- BitTorrent Plugin 1
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Delivery Network Acceleration by BitTorrent™
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100611 Firefox/3.6.4 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
system is only 2.4 p4 2gb ram, 1.5mb DSL xp
If you want to debug Flash then set the pref dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs to -1 on the about:config page.
To open the about:config page, type about:config in the location (address) bar and press the Enter key, just like you type the url of a website to open a website. If you see a warning then you can confirm that you want to access that page.