Firefox makes me sign up for a google account everytime I want to comment on a blog. Why doesn't it remember my account?
I comment on a certain blog everyday and firefox never remembers my account. I just minimize or close firefox and it will make me sign up again even though I commented earlier in the day.
Every time Firefox opened
== I got a new HP laptop last winter.
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 989898989877
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r42
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
This may be a simple usability issue, rather than an actual bug. Try deleting your cookies and browsing cache:
Hopefully that will help. Of course you'll need to re-login, but it should work...
Websites remembering you and automatically log you in is stored that you must allow: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Exceptions" Make sure that you do not use Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox to clear the "Cookies" and the "Site Preferences" "Browser History"