when I try to reopen Firefox, it says its already running and to restart my computer or close it down. But, it isn't open. This just started when I downloaded the newest version
I open Firefox, use it then close it. Next time I try to open it, I get a message saying its already open, but, it isnt. I have to constantly restart my computer to use Firefox. What can I do to fix this?
A few times a week
== I downloaded the newest version of Firefox
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.2; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)