cannot change my home page
I want to change my homepage, I have tried several times, and still cannot change it.
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Hi Sharron, How exactly are you trying to change the home page? This article gives you step-by-step instructions on how to set your home page: How to set the home page. If you are still unsuccessful, could you please tell which site opens when you start Firefox.
Modified by dynamite
See this article for some suggestions: Firefox says it's just updated every time it starts - how to fix