Youtube videos loads but after 2-4 sec the player area gets blank with ivory white colour... Help
Youtube videos loads but after 2-4 sec the player area gets blank with ivory white colour..
Every time Firefox opened
Additional System Details
- -Shockwave Flash 10.0 r12
- The default plugin handles plugin data for mimetypes and extensions that are not specified and facilitates downloading of new plugins.
- The demo print plugin for unix.
- Java(TM) Plug-in 1.6.0_10
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/2008101315 Linux Mint/6 (Felicia) Firefox/3.0.3 GTB7.1
All-in-One Gesture; Data Fox; Download Helper; Google Toolbar; SkipScreen; StumbleUpon
Why are you using such an old version of Firefox. The older versions have known security issues. Consider upgrading to the current version. (Help > Check for Updates)
Adobe Flash You are using a very old version of Flash Player. Updating Flash Player may solve your problem
Install/Update Adobe Flash Player for Firefox: your ver. 10.0 r10; current ver. 10.1 r53 (important security update 2010-06-10) See: Updating Flash
Other Issues: ~~red:You have installed plug-ins with known security issues. You should update them immediately.~~
Update Java: your ver. 22.214.171.124; current ver. 126.96.36.199 (important security update 04-15-2010) (Firefox 3.6 and above requires Java 188.8.131.52 and above; see: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Java-related+issues#Java_does_not_work_in_Firefox_3_6 ) (Windows users: Do the manual update; very easy.) See: Updating Java Do the update with Firefox closed.
But that option "Check for Updates" is DISABLED... !
Try the Linux mint forum if you do not know how to update your programs. See http://forum.linuxmint.com/