How do I get Firefox to open .aspx files in Adobe? When will this extension be added to Mozilla Firefox?
.aspx files will open in IE but not Mozilla Firefox. Why?
A few times a week
== when trying to open .aspx files
Additional System Details
- IE Tab 2 Plug-in for Mozilla/Firefox
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Ask Toolbar Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.2"
- Default Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00090316005 plugin for Mozilla
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 AskTbMP3R7/22.214.171.124 Firefox/3.6.3 GTB7.0 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
.aspx is just a file extension for an ASP.NET web application file.
Can we see the web site you are trying to use? I am assuming you want to open an Adobe PDF from this site. What happens when you try to open it?
It does look like you've got the PDF plug-in.
Attached is a screenshot of what I'm trying to open and the error msg I get. However, in IE it either opens up or I can save it to my desktop. But to open it from the desktop, I need to right-click, open with, Adobe Reader and it opens right up.
You have a typo in Fiduciary in your link:
Modified by cor-el
Which add-on/extension do I need to open this site:
The FireFox-version I use is:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; de; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Thanks for help
I'm not having any problems with going to that link and opening that page:
What kind of problems do you have?
- "Clear the Cache": Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
- "Remove the Cookies" from sites that cause problems: Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.