Firefox reports trouble with a valid website
This website is our learning management system for the American Red Cross. When a new copy of Firefox is started and goes there, customers report that Firefox considers this site to have been reported as a dangerous site. Please examine this in your system.
URL of affected sites
Additional System Details
- -Default Plug-in
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_06 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
That happens because your server doesn't send the "VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA" intermediate certificate.
You can check that via this page (needs Java): https://knowledge.verisign.com/support/ssl-certificates-support/index?page=content&id=AR1130